Thread: Touchscreen keyboard at login

Touchscreen keyboard at login

Hi All,

I have managed to get windows 8 and kali installed onto an Acer Iconia W700.
    Working well, can run scans, stress test etc.

The only item I have not been able to resolve is to run a Touchscreen keyboard at the login point. Touchscreen mouse works fine.
    I have installed Florence for use once kali has logged on, but have been unable to get it running at the login screen.

I have tried changing the gdb settings but no go. I had a thought about trying to integrate it into the top right menu where screen reader appears but haven't had any success so far.

Anyone have any suggestions or pointers?

Thanks in advance.
    StarspinneR

PS- great product

Quote Originally Posted by StarspinneR View Post
    Hi All,

I have managed to get windows 8 and kali installed onto an Acer Iconia W700.
    Working well, can run scans, stress test etc.

The only item I have not been able to resolve is to run a Touchscreen keyboard at the login point. Touchscreen mouse works fine.
    I have installed Florence for use once kali has logged on, but have been unable to get it running at the login screen.

I have tried changing the gdb settings but no go. I had a thought about trying to integrate it into the top right menu where screen reader appears but haven't had any success so far.

Anyone have any suggestions or pointers?

Thanks in advance.
    StarspinneR

PS- great product
    I will work this out as soon as I can get my install to work, I am getting install issues on a Samsung Series 7 Slate, but it will not tell me what the issue actually is... If yo figure it out before hand, let me know! If not, Ill let you know.