Thread: Installing nethunter on OnePlus 3T, where is the specific image for that?

Installing nethunter on OnePlus 3T, where is the specific image for that?

Hi,

I have installed kali nethunter previously on a nexus 6 device following the guide and instructions found on the website. I now want to install it on a oneplus 3T device. As per this link:

https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunt...ect/wikis/home

It is a compatible device and I should be able to load nethunter on to it. However, when I go to the image download page:

https://www.offensive-security.com/k...nter-download/

I can't find the specific image for Oneplus 3T. In fact, not all compatible devices found in the first link can be found in the second link. So, what gives? What am I missing? I remember when I installed it two years ago, the instructions were easier to follow. Now, I don't seem to be able to find everything. Or is it like one image can work for more than one hardware device? Can you please help?

in /nightly is a oneplus3T oos nougat or cm nougat kernel. Download it, and download nh-generic-ARM64-installer. Flash using TWRP

Thanks. Will try and report back. I?m posting this from my phone. This is off topic but I always get the 15 minute login error when I try logging in to the forum from my computer although I entered the credentials correctly. Why is that?

Hi again. Okay I was able to find the images. But still the installation fails. I went back to oxygen os 4.0.2 and android 7.0.0 on my oneplus 3T, loaded the custom recovery, rooted the devices by installing magisk but I still get error 1 when loading the generic nethunter image. I raised an issue on gitlab and will their suggestions and see. Will report back.

This is the error I get:
    https://i.imgur.com/xBDwOM9.jpg%5B/img%5D

The twrp was the culprit. I downloaded 3.1.0.0 and it worked right away. Thanks rkhunt3r (from gitlab) and everyone one else. I will now play with it and hopefully won?t find other issues. Thanks again.