Hi, I have a problem installing nethunter on nexus 5. By installing nethunter from the official site(https://www.offensive-security.com/k...nter-download/), you will not have support for using the built-in wifi module in monitoring mode, packet injection. I tried a bunch of installation options with different kernels, ROMs, and a lot more. But nothing works completely. If I install the hammerheadmon kernel, HID attacks do not work, Wifite always crashes with the error "too many values ​​to unpack". If you install nethunterOS, the HID does not work either. In the hammerheadmon kernel, something seems to be badly configured, and as if some of the functions are "sleeping", this kernel has support for hid emulation, and everything else, but they do not work except monitor mode, packet injection. HID only starts if you set "setprop sys.usb.config hid" in the androidsu terminal, but this is temporary. After switching the data transfer mode (charging, MTP, etc.), the HID does not work again, and you need to type this command again. External wifi cards do not work at all (maybe you also need to type some command)

Can anyone write a nethunter installation instruction for nexus 5 with HID suppor, monitor mode, frame injection? Or at least help with HID problems, external cards, Wifite crash (too many values to unpack)Wifite crashes when I run it after source monstart-nh command.
1.jpg2.jpg