Hi, I recently bought an 'EVOO Ultra Thin Laptop', and I want to install Kali on it as main and only OS.
This laptop came with Windows 10 so I got the name of the wlan driver and it's full name is

Realtek RTL8723B Wireless LAN 80211n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

I burned the installation iso with rufus using DD image, and afterwards I went on to the installation and got stuck at the network hardware detection.

it gives me a full list of drivers to use, and I saw a few that looked to maybe have potential to be what I needed(rtl8723-common, rtl8723ae, rtl8723be) and some other rtl ones.
I tried every one of the rtl drivers but whenever I select them it 'loads' by hiding the list and after 1-2 seconds it goes back to the list as if nothing has happened.

I tried loading drivers via an additional external USB and tried to get the right ones from packages.debian.org, this one was the closest to what I need:

https://packages.debian.org/buster/firmware-realtek

I loaded that onto an external USB and selected 'none of the above' when presented the Ethernet drivers list, and then hit 'Yes' when asked for a USB stick for detecting drivers, but it told me it didn't find any.
For the record I transferred the /lib and /usr folders as they are, not zipped or anything, I saw that in a video and I just followed the instructions.

I also tried seeing what I can get from using the live version at first and maybe installing from there, and I saw that I can use Wi-Fi for detecting networks but not for connecting to them, then I typed 'airmon-ng' and saw that the driver was something like 'rtlxxxxu' or something like that, there were a lot of x's.
Probably a default that wasn't exactly it so I couldn't connect to networks.

I even tried to drag the /lib and /usr folders from the firmware download I did earlier and drag them to the OS's folders themselves, and it fucked up so many things and mainly the terminal, I figured it wasn't the way.

As a last resort I'm asking here for help, because I searched the web and couldn't find any, can you put me on the right track on how to fix these issues?