Thread: wifi appears but not connecting

wifi appears but not connecting

Hello Hi,

I have tp-link TL-WN821N chipset, working good in monitor mode, airodump airmon_ng and etc working fine
    the problem is, it show all the available devices when i click on it, its loading loading and then not connect to wifi,

and of course in managed mode i m talking about

i have kali linux 2019.4

one more thing it is capturing handshake but deauth not working mean not disconnected me from my wifi also

please provide any help
    check the screenshot tooab8da501-ab68-4d02-957b-738c7073f2ce.jpg

Thank you

The wifi I'm not sure on my suggestion and I've had that problem before just reinstall so broke its easier than trying to fix it. The deauth set it to 0 and let it run a bit if that doesnt work your to far away. You can still get the handshake but might not have the power to deauth. If your just starting out heres a word of advice hacking wifi is a waste of time if the password is strong and not in a list your SOL you can bruteforce and it will get it but it literally could take 1000 years or more I would suggest learning how to social engineer but not with set you need to create your own toolkit. Look if the tools on Kali worked as advertised then no one would be online because anyone could just install Kali and hack into things. Kali is for hacking but not with these tools. With Social engineering the right attack and instead of one password you can get everything in the computer and the browser and more in only a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertde12e View Post
    The wifi I'm not sure on my suggestion and I've had that problem before just reinstall so broke its easier than trying to fix it. The deauth set it to 0 and let it run a bit if that doesnt work your to far away. You can still get the handshake but might not have the power to deauth. If your just starting out heres a word of advice hacking wifi is a waste of time if the password is strong and not in a list your SOL you can bruteforce and it will get it but it literally could take 1000 years or more I would suggest learning how to social engineer but not with set you need to create your own toolkit. Look if the tools on Kali worked as advertised then no one would be online because anyone could just install Kali and hack into things. Kali is for hacking but not with these tools. With Social engineering the right attack and instead of one password you can get everything in the computer and the browser and more in only a few minutes.
    thanks for the reply yeah i am in learning mode, and i m angry to wifi why not connecting me