Thread: SSD not visible while installing kali linux on my dell inspiron laptop!!!

Exclamation SSD not visible while installing kali linux on my dell inspiron laptop!!!

So i recently bought a dell inspiron 3583 and i wanted to install kali on the device. Well i run to some problems while installing it.
    You see, when i get to the point where kali wants you to select a disk to install it, i dont see my ssd in there.
    I tried to see if it was visible while running kali on Live mode and with the application GParted, i still couldn't see my ssd.
    I tried to find a way to solve this and i found post on this forum with a guy having the same problem with me.
    But that was 5 years ago and it is still not solved.
    A guy told me to install kali while on live mode but i didn't find a way to install kali while on live mode.
    Please help me figure this out because i dont want to run kali as a virtual machine!!!

I have that problem too! On a macbook air 2013. Its works with older Kali distro but not with newest same problem with other linux.

Should i use another version?