Hello, I have researched this topic in the forum search option before registering. Anyway, im using pulseaudio manager for my sound devices. The output works fine. I also have an HDMI 'television' set connected to my graphics card which apparently has some audio functionality of its own. I have it disabled in pulseaudio settings. The problem im having is that microphone is always coming in very static'd and hard to interpret. Used several mics. I noticed that if I have a WebRTC audio feed from the microphone it seems to aggrevate the symptoms.

Also noted that web browser version of discord will detect input, but the 0.0.9 version application does not.

I posted my lshw -C multimedia output below, and I noticed i have all AMD hardware and i see intel under configuration. Would this be the problem to resolve for proper audio? Also if anyone has tips on finding the proper drivers i'd appreciate that.

I'm running the GPU audio disabled in pulseaudio, and the onboard sound card as Built-In Analog stereo duplex. The onboard is also currently set as fallback in pulse audio manager.

Any help would be appreciated. And nice to meet you all.

Code:
*-multimedia              
       description: Audio device
       product: Oland/Hainan/Cape Verde/Pitcairn HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 7000 Series]
       vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
       physical id: 0.1
       bus info: pci@0000:04:00.1
       version: 00
       width: 64 bits
       clock: 33MHz
       capabilities: pm pciexpress msi bus_master cap_list
       configuration: driver=snd_hda_intel latency=0
       resources: irq:28 memory:fbffc000-fbffffff
  *-multimedia
       description: Audio device
       product: SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)