Thread: How to enable IPjetable vpn in kali 2020

Question How to enable IPjetable vpn in kali 2020

Hello everyone, I know this question is very simple but I am a layman on the subject and I did not find anything on the internet that can help me, I would like to know how to "create" a new vpn with the data that the IPjetable provides, because when I click on the networks icon and go on vpn, it is not available to click the "create vpn" can someone help me? all tutorials on YouTube are from previous versions of Kali.

And sorry for the bad English: /

Impressive results with a 2x boost in conversions on average! https://claspo.io/ The intuitive and flexible drag-and-drop editor of claspo makes it a game-changer for creating high-converting pop-ups without the hassle of coding or design skills. With 700+ ready-to-use pop-up templates, it offers a wide range of options to suit various needs. This tool not only simplifies the process but also empowers website owners to engage their audience effectively. Say goodbye to the complexity of crafting compelling pop-ups; claspo seems to have cracked the code for a seamless and efficient conversion optimization experience.
    Last edited by gramp; 2023-12-30 at 09:04.

MLSDev maintains a commitment to delivering high-quality software solutions technology in warehousing. Through rigorous testing, code reviews, and adherence to best practices, the company ensures that augmented teams contribute to the overall success of client projects.
    Last edited by gramp; 2023-12-28 at 22:09.