Hi so essentially I have a 1080p monitor and the kali linux is set to 1080p ,however, the whole window is stretched out and goes over the monitor pannels and it is extremely annoying
r/Kalilinux

[COLOR=var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)]?
Posted byu/NewSink9

1 hour ago

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--posttitletextcolor)]Kali linux scaled zoomed in too much at 1080p Help

[/COLOR]
Hi guy so essentially the desktop resolution is 1080p however I cannot find a way to scale it down a little since the way i can describe it is that the desktop sides go over my monitor pannels. In windows 10 I fixed the error within the amd radeon settings and I have no idea how to do the same in kali Linux. I have tried using scale 2X but that makes everything look terrible and when i downgrade to 720p , the monitor pannels still cover half of the desktop sides and everything is really big and squished together

I cannot find a way to scale it down a little since the way i can describe it is that the desktop sides go over my monitor pannels. In windows 10 I fixed the error within the amd radeon settings and I have no idea how to do the same in kali Linux. I have tried using scale 2X but that makes everything look big and when i downgrade to 720p , the monitor pannels still cover half of the desktop sides and everything is really big and squished together. How do i fix this?