Hey!

*QUICK DISCLAIMER* I have never posted on any forums so I don't know what to and how to format logs and stuff.

So basically I have a normal installation of Kali (XFCE4) with AMD Ryzen 5 2500 CPU and Vega 8 Mobile GPU. After I log in there are glitches on the screen.
Colored pixels where the screen has been update. (for example when I type something random colored big pixels appear there).

(I was doing research in every possible way on how to fix this issue for HOURS and found stuff but those didn't help.)
*If you need any logs and whatsoever, ask me to post it*

I've tried workarounds with this so called IOMMU (which I figured is related to virtualization).
  • Turning on/off AMD IOMMU in BIOS
  • Editing the GRUB parameters by adding immou=pt to it
  • Also by adding amd_immou=on
  • And the combination of all these

Changing the XFWM4 compositor and vblank options also didn't help at all.

My system is totally up-to-date and only has the Main, rolling, Non-free branch in the /etc/apt/sources.list file.
In the first like 1 hour after the installation (which happened this morning) nothing was off.
I was just using the lazyscript and wasn't even installing anything at that moment and these glitches just started appearing.
I immediately jumped on the forums and started my research and found no usable workaround.

Kernel: 5.4.0-kali4-amd64
Kali ISO: 2020.1aInstallation: SSD, NOT Virtual machine

Thank you for your help in advance.