Thread: Xiaomi Mi 9t - Not Work Hid, Monitor, Bad USB

Xiaomi Mi 9t - Not Work Hid, Monitor, Bad USB

Hello! You can tell the steps of installing nethunter on MIUI 11. I'm trying to install but it doesn?t work for me; hid; not bad; usb; not monitor anything! The console generally has "no title".

Hey man,
    I think I can help you a bit here. Not really a guide or anything, maybe more of pointing direction.

You can ignore most "Installing Kali Nethunter Guide" online, since the Project has been going so quick (big thanks to the team).

The newest wiki is here: https://www.kali.org/docs/nethunter/
    And the Blog post is here: https://www.kali.org/blog/
    The download pages is here (prebuild images): https://www.offensive-security.com/k...nter-download/
    All of the others are pretty much outdated.

As you can see in the blog post about Mi9T and the download page, the images you want to flash is the "nethunter-2020.2-pre3-davinci-miui-ten-kalifs-full.zip". I had some trouble building the images myself, I guess it's best using their image.
    Things need:
    * Stock MIUI 11, my case: "miui_DAVINCIGlobal_V11.0.5.0.QFJMIXM_aaab5b40c7_1 0.0". You can also use MIUI_eu room.
    * Newest TWRP, get from their homepage
    * nethunter-2020.2-pre3-davinci-miui-ten-kalifs-full.zip
    * Magisk flashable image, also from their homepage. This is for root. Don't use the nethunter installation via Magisk, method is too old.
    * Optional: OrangeFox Recovery. Since stock MIUI 11 is really aggressively in resetting to stock recovery (everytime you restart TWRP is replaced by MI-recovery)

For my devices, here are the steps took:
    * Unlock bootloader: check out guides on xda-developer.
    * Flash MIUI 11 (either using xiaomi method, or TWRP flash)
    * Flash TWRP again, don't boot to OS, flash OrangeFox. Now your recovery is OrangeFox.
    * Use OrangeFox flash nethunter, and magisk. Remember to backup all partition before install (to OTG devices). It's be great life-saver in case you mess up or want to reset.
    * Start OS. Open Nethunter app. The version should be 2020.2-pre3.
    * As mentioned in the blog: "Android 10 adds certain restrictions to the way storage access is handled". Go to Nethunter, select Nethunter app, scroll down to version and upgrade to version 2020.2-pre4. That should fix some others issue related to storage access, includes KeX server cannot starts.

Good luck mate.

Although I haven't get HID to work. If someone can help that'd be nice.
    "ls /dev/hid*" yield nothing and "setprop sys.usb.config hid" doesn't help either.

Update:
    The HID attack works too. Dump me. The new "USB Arsenal" section in the Nethunter app allows you to select specific USB function.

Hey, sorry for the necro.

I've followed your instructions to get Nethunter running. It's working mostly.
    I can get WLAN0 into monitor mode fine.
    I just cannot get my Alfa AWUS036NHA to be detected.

Using "lsusb" shows it there but "airmon-ng" doesn't show it and "ifconfig wlan1 down" fails as well. I know the drivers are present, I installed them and also flashed the magisk module.
    Tried the whole install a few times.
    I am right in thinking I don't need a custom kermal for this as the official ROM has compatible. The USB HID show up as well.

On top of that, wifite can't see some installed tools.
    I'd appreciate any assistance.

Hi there, thanks for that guide, got it all working except for my external adaptor.

I presume the Nethunter ROM's kernel is latched for external adaptors already?

I can only get it to show in "lsusb" and not in ifconfig or airmon etc.

I don't get it unless it's the kernel.

WLAN0 works fine just not detecting wlan1. (Alfa AWUS036NHA - AR9271, which I know works with Kali)

Thanks in advance.

HID does not work me, nor is the internal wifi card able to do anything with wifi clients, but at least the external card works now, re4son wrote it nicely together

https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...4518#post94518

Hello for enabling monitoring mode echo "4" > /sys/module/wlan/parameters/con_mode
    for enabling hid https://i.imgur.com/Yxgxecr.png

Do not detect the external wifi card on my mi 9t eea, I tested on miui 11.0.5,11.0.6,12.0.3 and swim, more with the internal card works perfectly, I wanted a solution to my problem

Hello everyone I'm looking for the 2020.2 image davinci xiaomi mi 9t, does anyone have the link?

only has version 2020.4, this version is giving a problem in the external adapter, recognizes no longer put the card in monitor mode, the problem persists in mi 9t is oneplus 7, the solution and flashes version 2020.2, more and rare to find