Thread: Sparta / Legion - stops working after upgrade

Sparta / Legion - stops working after upgrade

I've had this problem for several versions of Kali and now I'm on 2020.1, I'd really like to solve it.

Sparta (or Legion as is now installed on Kali 2020) works out of the box, however, after a apt upgrade or two, it stops working.

Predictably this has happened again and I'm getting the following output error from Legion:

> Executing ?legion?
    {"time": "2020-04-24 09:57:19,359", "name": "Import failed. One or more of the terminal drawing libraries not found.", "level": "INFO", "data": {"logger_name": "legion"}, "context": {"module": "legion", "filename": "legion.py", "line": 76}}
    {"time": "2020-04-24 09:57:19,360", "name": "No module named 'pkg_resources'", "level": "INFO", "data": {"logger_name": "legion"}, "context": {"module": "legion", "filename": "legion.py", "line": 77}}
    kali@kali:~$

Can anyone help with this?

@NeilC

There are many issues with Legion. There is an 'open' bug report HERE -> https://bugs.kali.org/view.php?id=6280. I SUGGEST that you ADD the issues that you are experiencing to THAT bug report. It is assigned/marked to be worked on.

Thanks for your inquiry/comment.