I fresh installed Kali(2019.4) dual booted with Windows 10, the install was without any issues and I managed to login successfully with root. It logs into the account, it shows the desktop etc and it will remain stable. But the problem occurs when i start hovering my mouse over icons too quickly or click on any folder there will be minor artifacts and the screen will turn black/off. I already tried to reinstall like 5 times, also older and newer versions. But nothing seems to work.
I'm using a Intel 6700k with a AMD R9 390 GPU. I've tried to set radeon.modeset=0 in the GRUB menu but it didn't help.

I have also tried to set up lightdm as the default display manager but no changes.

Lastly I tried to install the graphics drivers for AMD following https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...u-installation , after trying to install it tells me the OS is not supported.

I suspect it might be a problem with my GPU, so I tried to boot Kali with my screen connected to the motherboard but it will only show the Kali dragon while booting but it won't show the login screen. I've enabled the integrated graphics in the BIOS but can't figure out how to install the Intel graphics drivers in Kali.
Any help would be greatly appreactiated!