I have been working for a while trying to figure out a few problems one is kali shuts off sometimes right after i login. i suspect i may not have the nvidia geforce 1070 with max Q drivers, also i may need killer 1550 drivers i have tried a few things but my blue tooth doesnt work....wireless does now but originally i had to do some driver hunting and what i found was sketchy at best. i purchased the current alienware m15 took out the 128 m.2 that had the windows, the 1tb shd, and the two 8gb ram sticks.. i then put in a 500 gb m.2 that i installed windows on, a 250gb m.2 that kali is on and still have to initialize a 1tb ssd that i want available to both OS , then finally i added two 32gb ram sticks. i also would like to get the alienware control center on kali so i can control temp and fans ... my goal is to set this laptop up as my mobile workstation for ethical hacking, pentesting and cybersecurity, as i am currently finishing up my Bachelors in CyberSecurity. any guidance and help would be greatly appreciated. thanks