Thread: NetHunter Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

NetHunter Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

English:
    Good everyone I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 android 9 MIUI 10 Global Version of 128GB Storage and 4gb of RAM.
    Model: M1901F7G
    Kernel version: 4.4.153-perf +
    Security Patch 2019-04-05
    It's Qualcomm SnapDragon

I want to install NetHunter but I do not know if it is compatible. I have searched in many sition and I have not been able to find anything. I have seen a Russian video that does it but does not give data so I have not attempted. I am from Cuba and the technology things are a bit complicated here and very expensive so I wanted to know if there is a confirmed step-by-step tutorial for this device and so I use it. If it can be installed without having to root the phone and all the tools will work, including monitor mode, I would like more if it does not exist because I will root the phone to use it. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Spanish:
    Buenas a todos tengo un Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 android 9 MIUI 10 Version Global de 128GB Almacenamiento y 4gb de RAM.
    Modelo: M1901F7G
    Version Kernel: 4.4.153-perf+
    Parche de Seguridad 2019-04-05
    Es Qualcomm SnapDragon

Quiero instalarle NetHunter pero no se si es compatible he buscado en muchos sition y no he logrado encontrar nada he visto un video Ruso que lo hacen pero no dan datos por lo que no he lintentado. Soy de Cuba y es un poco complicado las cosas de tecnologia aqui y muy caras por eso queria saber si existe algun tutorial paso por paso confirmado para este dispositivo y asi lo utilizo. Si se puede tener instalado sin tener que rootear el movil y funcionaran todas las herramientas incluyendo modo monitor me gustaria mas sino existe pues rooteare el movil para usarlo. Espero puedan ayudarme. Muchas gracias.

If your device is on this list, then there is a kernel with full NetHunter support available in our repo
    If your device is not on this list than you are the lucky one that can create it.
    Just clone your favourite kernel source, cd into the root of the source tree, clone the kernel builder and follow this guide

Hello, the steps you mention seem rather easy so I think i'm missing something here.
    Can I literally use any kernel and then just follow the guide?