Hello!

Having installed the 2020.2 pre-built ARM image for Raspberry Pi (using RPi3 standard that has served me well for Raspbian Buster, Ubuntu Core 18 and Ubuntu 19.10), I am unable to perform any mouse or keyboard operations at the initial login page. During the boot process 3 or 4 lines were displayed in red color but the screen scrolled too fast for me to read anything.

I have tried wired and wireless connections for the input devices using all four USB ports in succession but I cannot get the mouse cursor to move and the keyboard strokes are not displayed on the default initial screen (for login). Since I have not done any customization and the hardware does not have any add-ons, I wonder what user/operator error may be at work here. Of course, I did a nominal search before posting this plea for help but could not locate any relevant articles except one that is several years old related to udev rules. My newbie assumption is that if udev changes are needed for RPi hardware then these would have been documented somewhere.

How do I enable the mouse/keyboard operations? Please advise.

Thanks.