Hey guys,

I have a MacBook PRO 15 inch late 2016, which has the touch bar.

I successfully was able to dual boot kali linux on my macbook, and run the installation process. However, i fell into a lot of problem that were solved temporary:

1. For the first problem, the MAcbook trackpad and keyboard are not working so I had to use an external mouse as well as keyboard to be able to go through the installation, how can I fix my trackpad and keyboard to work properly on Kali Linux.
  2. The second problem I was facing was that I wanted to install the OS on an external hard disk, which is the Seagate Firecuda Gaming Dock, which is of 4TB you can look at it on Google. At the moment of writing Kali Linux is installed in a USB Stick of 1228 GB and is running successfully on dual boot. However, this is not what I want, during the installation process of Kali, Kali does not detect the Seagate Firecuda Gaming dock as an external drive to install the OS on it, I tried many things but it still does not work. I have tried formatting the Seagate to MS-DOS as well as tried formatting it to EXT4 using the Paragon software I bought and still I am not able to detect it, I would like to have some help because I have been trying many things for more than 3 days ahaha, what is the proper scheme or format, or why Kali is not detecting the Seagate Firecuda, it is detecting everything except this. NB: The Seagate Firecuda is connected to my Macbook using Thunderbolt 3 cable. To be specific, whenever I am on the Homepage of the installation, I still can hear Seagate running the disks inside of it, however whenever I reach the language section, first step of the installation the seagate seems to be ejected.

Thank you so much for everything and for reading guys