Thread: Searchsploit in Nethunter app not working OnePlus 7 Pro

Searchsploit in Nethunter app not working OnePlus 7 Pro

Im having issues with SearchSploit on the first run in the newest NetHunter App on my OnePlus 7 Pro running OOS 10.0.3 t-mobile variant... it just says "Feeding Exploit DB, blah, blah, blah" for hrs any suggestions on a fix. Plus the app is not showing HID Interfaces either in system info

Quote Originally Posted by zjh24a View Post
    Im having issues with SearchSploit on the first run in the newest NetHunter App on my OnePlus 7 Pro running OOS 10.0.3 t-mobile variant... it just says "Feeding Exploit DB, blah, blah, blah" for hrs any suggestions on a fix. Plus the app is not showing HID Interfaces either in system info
    I managed to get HID interfaces to show by doing the following.

1. Open the nethunter app
    2. Click on home (3 dots at the left hand side of the screen where menu items are)
    3. HID Status (Will show HID interface not found ... click the run button .. nothing will happen until next steps!)
    4. On the kali menu (with all the configured commands and click biuttons such as services, custom commands etc stay on that screen)
    5. Look for HID Arsenal and click SET USB FUNCTION and it will load your HID interfaces (hid.1 hid.0)

Now HID is up and running

Quote Originally Posted by Wilster View Post
    I managed to get HID interfaces to show by doing the following.

1. Open the nethunter app
    2. Click on home (3 dots at the left hand side of the screen where menu items are)
    3. HID Status (Will show HID interface not found ... click the run button .. nothing will happen until next steps!)
    4. On the kali menu (with all the configured commands and click biuttons such as services, custom commands etc stay on that screen)
    5. Look for HID Arsenal and click SET USB FUNCTION and it will load your HID interfaces (hid.1 hid.0)

Now HID is up and running
    Ok I see nice still cant get SearchSploit to load though. i wonder what the issue is? I actually have had it not work on bacon and manta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zjh24a View Post
    I have this issue as well. No idea how to fix it. I've tried everything I can think of.

*ANY* ideas? Ever get it fixed?

Edit: I decided to take a screenshot of some of the behavior because I feel like it saying the feed is done yet continuing to hang forever might elucidate some kind of fix from someone more knowledgeable.

searchsploit_op7pro_oos11.jpg

Currently i have the same issue. Googling about it and still cant find the solution.