Thread: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx Issues

AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx Issues

Hello, im from colombia, sorry for my english, i have installed kali in my Lenovo Ideapad 330s with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx and im having problems with the screen and i dont know if its a driver issue or another thing , i guess that is a driver issue but i've searching on web about 2 months and i cant solve it. The issue basically is that the screen fills up with pixels and then they go but then they come back and thus..... i post an image of the problem and i will be very thankfully if you could help me <3problem.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gsus420 View Post
    Hello, im from colombia, sorry for my english, i have installed kali in my Lenovo Ideapad 330s with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx and im having problems with the screen and i dont know if its a driver issue or another thing , i guess that is a driver issue but i've searching on web about 2 months and i cant solve it. The issue basically is that the screen fills up with pixels and then they go but then they come back and thus..... i post an image of the problem and i will be very thankfully if you could help me <3problem.jpg
    I have the same problems. Anyone can resolve this?