Thread: How to solve the error in 192.168.1.1 IP router login?

Exclamation How to solve the error in 192.168.1.1 IP router login?

Hey,

I have MI Router 4C, My problem is that I can't open the router settings page by using 192.168.1.1 IP Router Login, Is there any solution to this problem?

Are u using kali?

not really!

r u using kali?

Are you using kali and getting this issue? Had you checked if you're connecting with this IP address normally?

I recommend you to once check whether you're connecting with this IP normally or not. If you get the same issue with your device, then I recommend you to once check the IP address used by your router.
    Mostly Xiaomi router support 192.168.31.1 IP address.
    Let me know if it works for you

Hey, one way to reach your router login page is to enter its ip address in your browser. This (almost) always starts with 192.168, but the last two numbers may vary. To find your router's ip in Windows, open a command window (windows+R, then run 'cmd', or simply search for 'cmd' in the start menu) and use the command 'ipconfig'. In the output, it should say 'Default Gateway', followed by an ip address somewhere. This is your router's ip address.

Try this IP address

The 10.0.0.0.1 is actually a mis-typed wrong IP address that someone types when they add an extra zero in the URL, ideally the correct keyword is 10.0.0.1 and is used as the default gateway address for Xfinity router admin settings and few other router brands. This IP address is also referred to as a router IP which falls under private Class -A IP address range.

In case you are unable to find the username and password of the router, you have to reset it to the default settings. Moreover, when you have connected the router through the 10.0.0.1, the 10.0.0.0.1 wouldn?t exist. Here is the guide I found which helped in fixing the router login issue. This guide will help with multiple routers like xfinity comcast, netgear etc.