Thread: I'm actually sick over this. I Would be eternally grateful for help with this Kali matter.

I'm actually sick over this. I Would be eternally grateful for help with this Kali matter.

I am not a techie. A person whom I thought was trying to help me, inadvertently destroyed my computer and I don't know what to do. I do not have money to pay someone to repair it, and now the person is ghosting me. I had a MacBook Pro version 10.9.5. My son needs the computer for school. Pretty please will someone help me.

We downloaded Kali for Mac on a small 16G external stick and then plugged it into my old MacBook Pro. He had me work through Terminal and had me type a bunch of codes. I took several screenshots, so if necessary, I have those. The next thing I know, we shut it down with the 16G still plugged in, and when I attempted to turn on whatever he had me install, my computer refuses to boot up. When I went to try to get my old MacBook hD back, through utilities, the messages say that the disks can't be erased OR repaired. I am devastated.. Is there any way I can unmount Kali and everything will work like it used to? or is that impossible just a dream.. I miss my old computer is it gone..? Im so very distraught.
    Any responses or help would be so appreciated
    Astar

I suggest you to reed: https://www.kali.org/docs/
    And try another GNU/Linux distro that is recommended for new users.