Thread: WiFi problem

WiFi problem

I just used a tool from github evillimiter on my own device and since then WiFi is connected and it won?t work.
    I tried checking the monitor mode I rebooted and I did everything but I couldn?t figure it out

This is why you don't execute random script from GitHub. Even the GitHub page for the tool say:

Disclaimer

Evil Limiter is provided by bitbrute "as is" and "with all faults". The provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the safety, suitability, lack of viruses, inaccuracies, typographical errors, or other harmful components of this software. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software, and you are solely responsible for determining whether Evil Limiter is compatible with your equipment and other software installed on your equipment. You are also solely responsible for the protection of your equipment and backup of your data, and the provider will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using, modifying, or distributing this software.