Last night i start the instalation of Kali Linux 20 ( the latest version which was available last night) into my macbook pro 2012 from an usb disk

I want to mention i don?t know nothing about instalation procedures or how to use the sistem i just followed a youtube tutorial i?m new on this and i just want to start learning ethical hacking using kali linux

I know is gonna sound stupid but..:

Everything works fine till i get to the moment when i supposed to thick what tools i wanted to be installed in and after i thick all of them i couldn?t move the downd key to the ?continue? button anymore and i get stuck by 10 mins i couldn?t go back and my track pad was not working till i install the driver i suppose.

After those 10 mins past i decided ti start everything from the beginning thinking if i will force shut down the machine and i will open again into boot mode maybe i will be able this time to move into the ?continue? button and finish the instalation

When start my laptop it takes me straight to GRUB 2.04 version

I tried some fixing methods found on forums but nothing work probably because the instalation not been finished or forced intrerupted .

I am willing to pay for my mistake

I would really appreaciate and open for a reward if somebody will be able to offer a solution for my problem

And please be patient as i don?t know any type of terminologi / computer language