I recently installed (dual boot) kali linux on my machine, it was awesome everything was fine.Though i am a beginner, i am really enjoying it coz i have got my hands on very basic things on kali and understanding how some of them work UNTILL i got stuck with python problems trying to solve them for days but i couldn't, i struggle alot through many forums and searched online but still nothing.
Actually the problem is python related but have no idea what it is.Trying to run a python script (not all of them) it tells me that a particular module is missing ("no module named ****") and when i try to install the module (using: pip install **** or pip3 install ****) it tells me that it is already installed and located in somewhere.Here is the error below,

musafaila@kali:~/Desktop/Failatech/PhoneSploit$ python2 main_linux.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main_linux.py", line 13, in <module>
from colorama import Fore, init
ImportError: No module named colorama

And if i try to install the module it says it is already installed and located somewhere.Here is the error below,

musafaila@kali:~$ pip3 install colorama
Requirement already satisfied: colorama in /usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages (0.4.3)
musafaila@kali:~$ pip install colorama
Requirement already satisfied: colorama in /usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages (0.4.3)

In other case,trying to execute another script,it pops up somehow similar errors.See it below

root@kali:/home/musafaila/sslstrip# python2 sslstrip.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "sslstrip.py", line 27, in <module>
from twisted.web import http
ImportError: No module named twisted.web

root@kali:/home/musafaila/sslstrip# pip install twisted.web
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement twisted.web (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for twisted.web
root@kali:/home/musafaila/sslstrip# pip3 install twisted.web
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement twisted.web (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for twisted.web

PLEASE HELP me guys,any contribution is appreciated.
Thanks for reading.