Hi there,

i am new to WSL, and have been using it for some time and never had a problem with until recently when i tried to start kex after booting my laptop but it failed with the following error
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/tigervncserver line 490.
tigervncserver: Can't parse pid file '/home/x/.vnc/DESKTOP-EO0M44Q.localdomain:1.pid'!
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/tigervncserver line 490.
tigervncserver: Can't parse pid file '/home/x/.vnc/DESKTOP-EO0M44Q.localdomain:1.pid'!

i tried kex kill and kex stop both gave the same error, i have been trying to solve it for more than ten hours but nothing seems to be working,
do you have any idea on how to fix it
thanks