Hello,

I have an Intel Nuc that I have installed Kali 2020.4 on. I installed TeamViewer on it and I am only able to connect to it when the Nuc (with Kali on it) is logged into. I have gone to Edit Connections > gone to edit my network settings > Clicked on the General tab > and clicked on "All users may connect to this network". This at least shows that the device is available to connect to when it is logged out or restarted. It does not connect though. It only lets me connect to it after I logged in. Is there something with these newer versions of Kali that terminates the network connection unless it is logged in? It is acting like TeamViewer isn't starting with the system but I have that option checked in the TeamViewer settings AND that doesn't explain why it appears to be online when I can't connect to it.

A side note. I have multiple Nucs with various versions of Kali installed on them. I only ran into this problem with Kali version 2020.3 and newer. I have older versions of Kali but I get installation errors for whatever reason now when trying to use them instead.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I've searched all over the internet for a solution but cannot find anything related to this specific issue.