Thread: Missing packages in repo when running debmirror

Missing packages in repo when running debmirror

We have an offline repository that we use to update some of out Kali systems and we use debmirror to update a local online repository which we then parse and move the files we need to the offline repo. However, this weeks update is failing b/c 3 packages listed in the Packages:

Download of pool/main/g/gmpc-plugins/gmpc-plugins_11.8.16-5_amd64.deb failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/h/haskell-gtk-sni-tray/libghc-gtk-sni-tray-doc_0.1.6.0-2_all.deb failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/h/haskell-gtk-strut/libghc-gtk-strut-doc_0.1.3.0-2_all.deb failed: 404 Not Found

I have a check for Errors from the output of the debmirror command to fail and clean up if errors are encountered. Does anyone know why these files are listed in Packages but not included in the repo? I wasn't sure where exactly to post this or if there is an email I should contact if I see this in the future.

Thanks!

I didn't get it with those files but I do get it with the ones below. The weirdest thing is that I can't even find these files in the actual repo.
    Download of pool/main/g/gauche-c-wrapper/gauche-c-wrapper_0.6.1.orig.tar.gz failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/h/hdate-applet/hdate-applet_0.15.11.orig.tar.bz2 failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/o/ocamlviz/ocamlviz_1.01.orig.tar.gz failed: 404 Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by run4w4ym0nk3y View Post
    We have an offline repository that we use to update some of out Kali systems and we use debmirror to update a local online repository which we then parse and move the files we need to the offline repo. However, this weeks update is failing b/c 3 packages listed in the Packages:

Download of pool/main/g/gmpc-plugins/gmpc-plugins_11.8.16-5_amd64.deb failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/h/haskell-gtk-sni-tray/libghc-gtk-sni-tray-doc_0.1.6.0-2_all.deb failed: 404 Not Found
    Download of pool/main/h/haskell-gtk-strut/libghc-gtk-strut-doc_0.1.3.0-2_all.deb failed: 404 Not Found

I have a check for Errors from the output of the debmirror command to fail and clean up if errors are encountered. Does anyone know why these files are listed in Packages but not included in the repo? I wasn't sure where exactly to post this or if there is an email I should contact if I see this in the future.

Thanks!