Hi,

I dont know where to write because, as already seen on timestamps, the postings here move on a weekly basis if they are ever published.

Every time there is a new Kali version, nothing works that worked before and all the "solutions' are for some stone-age nonsense or people with no idea post the same nonsense without reading.

What is the issue with the Realtek Chipet? 8811/12AU ... what is the solution? Is there any? Not for Kali 2019, 2018, 2020.1 or whatever, but for the LATEST one. Is there one? A real tested one, not some "I Think it will work.. " with some solution for Kali 2019 without every trying.

If not, are there any usb wifi adapters that actually work with the latest release? I mean "really work", not some "yea, maybe" kind of nonsense. Its surreal.. this is for security testing? U cant even get the wifi right. Why update Kali when u can use only the oldest stuff on the market anyway thanks to zero support. Ah no, sorry, im sure when I pay 1200$ or whatever someone will have an idea how to install a freaking stupid usb adapter that worked fine until this bullshit release