Hey folks. Need some help. I'm using 2 virtual machines, one with kali and one with OWASP, im on the part about os command injection (php/meterpreter/reverse_tcp) and i can inject the php file on the server and set msfvenom to listen, but when inject the command to run the php file on owasp it doesn't connect to my kali VM, the only way i can get each VM to have a different IP is using host only adapter on both. i tried adding another host only adapter network but that didnt work either. I'm new at this and pretty much teaching myself by reading/trial/error. I've been in prison most of my life and I haven't hacked anything in almost 20 years so ALL this is new to me. there's so much information and so much i have missed. the technology is incredible. this is the first time i've had to ask for help lol basically I need both my virtual box machines to be able to connect to each other. How would I do this? i'm following some video tutorials from freecourselab.me about ethical hacking from beginner to advanced. I'm on #9 system hacking/#5 getting meterpreter with command injection if any of that helps. this probably sounds like a stupid question to those of you who have been at this for a while. But like I said, i've been gone a long time.