HI

I am doing an Kali installation with encryption on all partition including the boot partition. I prefer using LUKS Over LVM method.
Can i get a condensed version of the steps should go through to make this happen

I specifically choose this method as this would help to encrypt each partition and authenticate one by one which is what i want ,also pre-encryption is what i am planing on doing as the Kali installation media doesn't allow encryption on the boot partition .

Is there any disadvantage of using LUKS on LVM method are any other methods advantageous that the one I've chosen ?
Is SD-encrypt a better encryption method than cryptsetup for achieving my goal ?

Should i stay with LUKS 1 for the Boot Partition since GRUB 2 does'nt yet support LUKS 2?
Can i get a condensed version of the steps should go through to make this happen like given in this Documentation of arch linux for LUKS over LVM https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php...on_a_partition

Can i follow the above documentation for partitioning the drive?
It would be helpful for me with a similar instruction , i don't want to use UEFI just BIOS . The part i am least familiar with is the configuration of the boot loaders and etc config files etc .