I am using a DELL Inspiron 15 3000. I've dual booted many linux distros in the past including linux mint, ubuntu 20.04, lubuntu. Some days ago when Kali Linux 20.4 released i downloaded it and dual booted it successfully. I used kali linux for few days and after some time my friends recommended me to use Parrot OS, they said it is better so I downloaded it and after downloading it I updated my windows 10 and it's drivers (including bios) to latest version and I removed that kali partition and grub boot entries and recreated new partition for parrot os. I was successfully able to boot into live distro install it, and I chose manual partitioning and created a /boot/efi partition (800mb), /home partition (150gb), /root partition (50gb) and a swap partition (8gb). After some time system installed successfully but soon as the installer reached to the step where it installs GRUB after 5-10 minutes it shows "Unable to install GRUB in dummy Executing 'grub-install dummy' failed. This is a fatal error." and something like that.

I searched why this error occurred and found it that grub-dummy error occurs during the OS installation happens when grub bootloader is already present in the EFI partition so installer can't overwrite it.

And then i tried again after cleaning everything and I made sure there are no previous entries of grub on my windows 10 efi partition, but it again failed with the same error.
I went through these post and followed everything they said very carefully:-
1.) Executing 'grub-install dummy' failed. (kali.org)
2.) linux - unable to install GRUB in dummy on debian stretch in DELL PRECISION 5510 - Super User
3.) [SOLVED] How to fix "Executing 'grub-install dummy' failed" - Linux Mint Forums
4.)
dual boot - grub-install dummy fails. this is a fatal error - Ask Ubuntu
5.)
Debian User Forums ? View topic - [SOLVED] - UEFI - Executing 'GRUB-install dummy' failed and few more, and followed every single step in every thread and comment but nothing worked in my case.

I also tried installing other distros like ubuntu, lubuntu, and kali linux but the issue still occurs.

I even cleaned everything but installing the latest windows 10 from usb and deleted all the previous partitions so that windows can automatically create new partitions while it installs and after reinstalling the whole windows 10 i again tried installing kali linux, parrot os, ubuntu but it still shows that error.

PLEASE HELP ME!!! (┬┬﹏┬┬) I AM SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED BY ALL THIS SH*T. NOTHING IS WORKING

G
O
D

I
S

D
E
A
D

Please tell me what should i do. I don't want to use windows 10 forever because it is very slow on 4gb ram my family's economy condition is also not that good that's why I cannot afford to buy more ram ora fuc*ing PC.

I am desperately waiting for a reply. And please do me a favor that is please tell the solution in beginner friendly language because although I am familiar with basics of linux and command lines but i still don't know complicated things.

"AND YEAH THANK YOU VERY MUCH I OWE YOU MY LIFE AND I WILL DEFINETELY SAY YES IF YOU WILL ASK ME OUT" IN ADVANCE