Is the Motorola Nexus 6 64GB still considered a valid option these days (2020/2021) for some one that is wanting to get in to Cyber Security to learn with? I am looking for a device that doesn't have many issues once up and running. Every page I go to to read about recommended phones for use with NetHunter all seem to mention some sort of issue with that device or another. Whether that be boot looping after running something, injection mode not working, or even Bluetooth not working (am sure I missed some of the other issues). I see the Nexus 6 on Offensive's page as "The most powerful NetHunter device you can get that will still fit in your pocket." I feel this statement is old and has not been updated for a while. If I do pick up this Nexus 6 what issues should I look for or be aware of beforehand running with the latest 2020.4 release of NetHunter? Is there a newer device in the sub $100 market I should be looking at? I would like a device that just works even if its a little slower while I am learning rather than a faster device which which is always having some sort of issue hindering the learning. Just turned 40 and am tired of the IT job I have been at for the past 10+ years and looking for a slight career path change.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to those that celebrate it. If you don't well then here is a Happy Holidays to you!

TDU