Hi,

I recently installed Kali v2020.4 using VirtualBox and I also installed Metasploit as well. After running Kali, I realised that Windows Defender was flagging up certain files as containing viruses and because my CPU and fan were going crazy, I decided to uninstall Kali and VirtualBox hoping that Windows Defender would stop flagging up the files as viruses. However, even after uninstalling Kali, VirtualBox and deleting the Kali .iso file, Windows Defender still flags them up. Here are some of the files that are getting flagged up, even though I deleted the .iso file.

Does anyone know if I haven't removed Kali properly or what to do? I'd still like to use Kali on the VirtualBox so would like to install it get again.

Thanks for your help,

Exploit:HTML/IFrameBO.gen
containerfile: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso
file: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso->pool\main\e\exploitdb\exploitdb_20201031-0kali1_all.deb->data.tar.xz->(xz)->./usr/share/exploitdb/exploits/windows/remote/612.html->(IframeBO)

Exploit:JS/Blackhole!MSR
containerfile: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso
file: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso->pool\main\m\metasploit-framework\metasploit-framework_6.0.15-0kali1_amd64.deb->data.tar.xz->(xz)->./usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/rex-exploitation-0.1.24/data/js/memory/heap_spray.js

file: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso->pool\main\m\metasploit-framework\metasploit-framework_6.0.15-0kali1_amd64.deb->data.tar.xz->(xz)->./usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/rex-exploitation-0.1.24/data/js/memory/property_spray.js

file: C:\Users\Kev\Desktop\kali-linux-2020.4-installer-amd64.iso->pool\main\m\metasploit-framework\metasploit-framework_6.0.15-0kali1_amd64.deb->data.tar.xz->(xz)->./usr/share/metasploit-framework/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/rex-exploitation-0.1.24/lib/rex/exploitation/heaplib.js.b64