I've been everywhere trying to troubleshoot this issue for over 2 weeks. and i've tried everything. I've added the drivers, which were already there, and a bunch of other supposed fixes. Here's the issue.

I dualboot kali (newest) with windows 10. Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 3165 (rev 79). when i boot up, i'll have wifi sometimes for five minutes, sometimes it drops immediately. when i restart i see an error message saying failure to wake nic and its in the logs too. i have googled. duck duck go'd everything i can think of to try and find a fix for this. apparently from what i read its a common issue with this particular card. what puzzles me is that it will connect and show other networks for a time and then the networking just drops. restarting network manager does nothing. I'm not sure what else to do, so I figure I would bring my issue here and see if anyone could help me remedy it. I've ordered an external card (one that is compatible with kali from the documentation) but the issue is puzzling me. the ethernet works just fine by the way. Anyone know what the problem is?