Since upgrading my laptop to ge65 raider 9sf, I'm having issues with my external monitors not detected by linux per se, but i did notice the external screen turn on on shutdown of kali - the screen showed the kali linux logo, then off again.

After installing Kali linu 64bit 2020.4, I installed nvidia drivers and disabled nouveau, after booting now kernal shows nvidia, this still didnt work. I then edited grub to include nvidia-drm.modeset=1, which also seemed to do nothing.
Also tried gnomes gdm default driver to no avail.
Works in windows 10, no issues at all.

upon the initial install some driver called "iwlwifi-QuZ-a0-jf-b0-56.ucode" which is the killer AX1650x wifi. I loaded a usb with all the drivers i could find including the latest "iwlwifi-QuZ-a0-jf-b0-59.ucode" because apparantly 56.ucode driver was never released and it was skipped to 59.ucode driver. I assume the install didnt work because while wifi is good, bluetooth doesnt work.

Anyway my main point is the external display issue. My knowledge is limited so any request of logs and errors will have to be explained for me to produce as i really don't know where these specifc logs would be.

Please if anyone could help in anyway possible i would highly appreciate