I've just purchased my OSCP voucher and installed the recommended distro on VMWare as recommended. Moving from a WSL2 distro with CUDA drivers allowing for hashcat and other brute-forcing programs to use GPU as if it were bare-metal almost, I'm very disappointed to have read that this doesn't seem possible in VMWare. It's a shame cause I love this distro and there are other benefits to using a virtual machine over WSL2. So from my basic research I've found that CUDA basically won't work? Has this changed or is there a workaround? I've seen that there is new nVidia vSphere and Horizon and was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting this functionality to work in VMWare with Kali for these purposes and, if not, if other virtualization software would make this possible? Secondarily, I have an extra internal SSD as I built my computer for multi-os and the thought has occurred to me that I may be better off multi-booting my computer or taking the course and test in my existing WSL2 distro, though I'd prefer to follow spec if at all possible. All thoughts are welcome and thanks in advance for your time.