Thread: Nethunter upgrade error

Unhappy Nethunter upgrade error

I have big problem with my nethunter. When I write sudo apt upgrade. I get it:

Reading package lists... DoneBuilding dependency tree... DoneReading state information... DoneCalculating upgrade... DoneThe following package was automatically installed and is no longer required: libllvm10Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove it.The following packages will be upgraded: postgresql-131 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.Need to get 0 B/14.5 MB of archives.After this operation, 136 kB of additional disk space will be used.Do you want to continue? [Y/n] YPreconfiguring packages ...(Reading database ... 309024 files and directories currently installed.)Preparing to unpack .../postgresql-13_13.2-1_armhf.deb ...invoke-rc.d: could not determine current runlevelStopping PostgreSQL 13 database server: mainError: Data directory /var/lib/postgresql/13/main must not be owned by root ... failed! failed!invoke-rc.d: initscript postgresql, action "stop" failed.dpkg: warning: old postgresql-13 package pre-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 1dpkg: trying script from the new package instead ...invoke-rc.d: could not determine current runlevelStopping PostgreSQL 13 database server: mainError: Data directory /var/lib/postgresql/13/main must not be owned by root ... failed! failed!invoke-rc.d: initscript postgresql, action "stop" failed.dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/postgresql-13_13.2-1_armhf.deb (--unpack): new postgresql-13 package pre-removal script subprocess returned error exit status 1Errors were encountered while processing: /var/cache/apt/archives/postgresql-13_13.2-1_armhf.debE: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Could somebody help me? Please

I have the same problem.
    I can't upgrade because of this.
    Samsung S10 Android 11 Non Root.

Wish i could see the error

in terminal type

cat /etc/apt/sources.list

If nothing shows on screen you need to add a source

sub-process error

Hello,
    I'm also having an issue. Every time I've tried to upgrade I always get this error,
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code

I've tried almost everything that google has and still haven't made any progress.

Linux distribution packages can be updated from the terminal with just two commands "sudo apt update" and "sudo apt upgrade".