if anyone knows how to stop this from happening please let me know , on a brand new install i went to install kali-linux-large and it goes fine until it gets to mariadb-server stopping and then it force reboots...over and over and over.... i tried dpkg --configure -a but that just recreates the entire problem all over again and since its holding the lock on apt i cant just remove mariadb either so my whole system is basically useless

also given that this is an "officially supported" tablet thats advertised as one of the top best devices for nethunter by kali itself and "most if not all" contain up to date drivers and firmware, does anyone know of a way to get rtl8812au or mt7601u drivers on this tablet, the fact that theyre not included by default is pretty dissapointing since both of those chipsets are among the top reccomended by kali themselves and by far the most commonly available compatible adapters , theres no reason to call a product "officially supported" if youre never going to update or maintain it, i would compile my own kernel and patch it myself but the 2 totally seperate and incomplete documentations for doing so are absolutely impossible to follow given that theyre missing entire chunks of information and scattered around in no apparent order.