I have a rooted Oneplus 7T running Nethunter with 4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0 kernel.

I've been having issues though as to install some drivers, in particular Realtek 8812AU/8821AU where it says can't find the kernel headers.

I got in touch with the developers and got this reply from them :There aren't any kernel headers in it nor will it be added.

My email was :

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I encountered while working with the custom kernel version 4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0.I am attempting to compile the 8812AU/8821AU 802.11ac WLAN Adapter driver for my system, but I am facing difficulties due to the unavailability of the corresponding kernel headers for the aforementioned kernel version. Here are the details of the issue:

┌──(root㉿kali)-[/rtl8812au]
└─# make
make ARCH=aarch64 CROSS_COMPILE= -C /lib/modules//lib/modules/4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0/build/build M=/rtl8812au modules
make[1]: *** /lib/modules//lib/modules/4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0/build/build: No such file or directory. Stop.
make: *** [Makefile:1911: modules] Error 2

└─# sudo apt install linux-headers-$(uname -r)

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package linux-headers-4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'linux-headers-4.14.234-cyberknight777-1.0'

└─#

I have searched for the appropriate headers package but have been unable to locate it. Could you please provide guidance on where I can find the kernel headers for this specific version, or if there are any alternative solutions to resolve this issue?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, as it is crucial for my ongoing work.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

I have tried the oficial kernel from nethunter website but apparently is not available anymore - https://github.com/kimocoder/nethunter_kernel_oneplus7

Does anyone have any other option o cyberknight is the best option for now.Or any idea how I can instal realtek 8812au driver ?

Thanks in advance