Hi folks,

I am relatively new to the linux community - started playing around about 3 months ago - but got really hooked... Using Linux on a daily basis now and got rid of Windows.

On my recent project I ran into trouble I am sadly still too inexperienced to solve myself, searching in the forum and online did't bring any solution either.

I have set up a Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB) in a DeskPi case which includes a 128GB M2 SSD I want to run two separate distros from - MX Linux for day to day use and Kali to mess around with my home network.
To achieve this the easy way I run berryboot on a small 2GB microSD. In berryboot I installed the BETA ? Kali Linux Nexmon v2021.2 for Raspberry Pi 4 image which is a special squashfs image for berryboot.

https://sourceforge.net/settings/mir...ted=netcologne

After install I did the usual: apt update && apt upgrade - but that didn't go as expected.

The upgrade came to a halt midway and brought an error code 1 for dpkg. Seems there might be a package conflict with apt-dpkg-install-PpyP1H/101-bluez-firmware_1.2-7_all.deb (the old one states 1.2-4).

After
Code:
sudo apt --fix-broken install
I did get the following:

Code:
Preparing to unpack .../bluez-firmware_1.2-7_all.deb ...
Unpacking bluez-firmware (1.2-7) over (1.2-4) ...
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/bluez-firmware_1.2-7_all.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/lib/firmware/brcm/BCM43430A1.hcd', which is also in package firmware-raspberry 20210315-2+kali1
dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/bluez-firmware_1.2-7_all.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
If it truly is a problem with the older package could I try to remove it manually and install the new one afterwards? I don't want to try without advice as I am afraid to break dependencies of some sort...

Your help would be very apreciated. I really want to get Kali running on that tiny Deskpi (well technically it is running - but not with up to date packages...).

Thank you very much in advance!

Greetings Acid741981