Thread: Havana Syndrome - Hacked Phones and Routers

Havana Syndrome - Hacked Phones and Routers

Franc Milburn a former intelligence officer with over 22 years of experience got MTeams attention when on Coast to Coast Radio 23 Jan 2022 with program time running out, he answered the last question reference the "Havana Syndrome." Anyone owning a cell phone or router should certainly pay heed here!

Clip Notes

1. He has done allot of research on the Havana Syndrome.

2. Caused by Microwave Directed Weapons

3. Sent pictures of damage with the horrible injuries caused

4. Your Phones can be hacked, your router can be hacked to change the frequencies and cause long term harm to the body

This thread is opened in the hopes that development both offensive and defensive concepts might be considered by this community.

The complete Coast to Coast Radio Program can be downloaded thru various sources.

Musket Teams

your body can be hacked too. if you don't know what i'm talking about i suggest you google "Brief summary by Mik Andersen"

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    4. Your Phones can be hacked, your router can be hacked to change the frequencies and cause long term harm to the body
    dude you need to take a break from the internet, It's interfering with your common sense I suggest taking a year off.

Phones are capable of about 4 maybe 5 watts if you could tune it to a different frequency and turn the power up to a level that would cause damage to someone's brain the phone would literally melt in you hands

how can i do that on kali linux