Thread: After making a Kali USB dive, wiindows will not load at all.

After making a Kali USB dive, wiindows will not load at all.

I have an SSD and an HDD. Which at onetime the SSD was partitioned, with win 10 and Ubuntu. I upgraded to windows 11 and it was the only OS running,.
    When I boot. the grub is correctly displayed showing Kali only.
    It just loads Kali only. I tried every boot order on bios, taking safe boot off. Ii tried every configuration bios has. I thought the default bios was going to do it but, I tried fix boot drive via windows terminal. I tried to fix boot using advanced options in windows boot utility but after 11 mins every time it just says cannot use desk to restore OS.
    I tried to have it boot the ISO file i have on a system restore USB separate from grub and nothing. I tried upgrading the grub sudo update-grub2 and still not able to load windows.
    Any thoughts? I suspect the grub loader is the culprit. Corrupted the win 11 boot somehow.

Please help

use diskpart in command prompt to locate windows install
    list disk
    list volume
    exit diskpart
    then rebuild the bootcd
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-0fbf51f7dd5d
    https://www.partitionwizard.com/part...s-mbr-fix.html

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately your instructions are way above my knowledge of computers. I have not clue how I would use diskpart in command prompt to locate windows install. Do I just type diskpart in the terminal.? How would i rebuild the boot cd afterward? I apolofize for my ignorance. I'm dedicating time everyday to learn. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as I'd like to be or you.

It just loads Kali only. I tried every boot order on bios, taking safe boot off. Ii tried every configuration bios has. I thought the default bios was going to do
    I love baixar musicas from youtube