Thread: Generell questiin about kali and devices

Generell questiin about kali and devices

Hi on youtube are hundreds of video like "install on any phone". On kali website are just little list of phones, what imo means that can not be that easy.

Can someone tell me the generell issue of installing kali nethunter on a phone which is not on that list and what abilities u got to have for being able to solve these problems?

I would like to just buy the newest/fastest phone and install kali on it but im afraid its not that easy.

I remember when i once tried to install it on a phone the problem was a missing kernel. Than i downloaded a programm which generated a kernel based on some parameters i ve chosen nut still didnt work ..

This should help: https://www.kali.org/docs/nethunter/...unter-editions

Nethunter Rootless can be installed on lots of phones, but lacks a lot of functionality. Nethunter Lite requires a rooted phone, and can do more than the Rootless edition. Nethunter [full] does all the fun things, but requires root and a custom kernel. If the phone you want isn't in the official list of supported phones, and you want full Nethunter, you either have to build your own custom kernel, or look around on xda forums to see if someone else has done it. I have a OnePlus 8 (not in the official list) and am running full Nethunter because there's a kernel on xda.