Thread: Samsung A51 Nethunter Install [KERNEL] wifi-driver Monitoring Mode

Unhappy Samsung A51 Nethunter Install [KERNEL] wifi-driver Monitoring Mode

I need to install nethunter and all the drivers of the tl-wn725n wifi adapter on my samsung galaxy a51.
    I performed the unroot procedure and installed nethunter via magisk. Nethunet and the terminal emulator work fine. Obviously, since my cellphone wifi does not support monitoring mode, I bought a tl-wn725n wifi adapter and tried to download the drivers.
    I have tried to follow multiple github projects on how to install rtl8188eus chipset drivers, like this one 'https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8188eus'.
    When I try to install the drivers, I get the error: '/lib/module/4.13.113-**' not found
    I've already tried running the following commands: sudo apt update sudo apt upgrade sudo apt-get dist-upgrade reboot sudo apt-get install linux-headers - $ (uname -r) sudo apt install bc sudo apt-get install build-essential sudo apt-get install libelf-dev sudo apt install dkms
    but i always get errors as the '/ lib / modules /' directory is empty. Can someone help me?
    hope I can get these drivers in order to use the tl-wn725n adapter

@Ralboreto

The new tl-wn725n doesn't support monitor funcion du the type of chipset. I've use RTL8812AU or a Ralink RT5370 based USB Wifi dongles for nethunter.
    Perhaps you can search ebay for a used TL-wn725n adapter (older version) else just buy a Alfa or wifi nation usb rtl8812ua dongle.

sudo apt-get install linux-headers - $ (uname -r) too many spaces.....

sudo apt-get install linux-headers -$(uname -r)