Hi, I've been trying fight to install kali Linux now for 2 days, and it keeps being stuck at making the disk partitions. I have the installer file (about 2.9gb),32gb USB flash drive, and laptop. I've tried both Rufus and etcher, most times after making the boot file the USB stick remain raw/unallocated from disk management, I'm not sure if it's OK. Also I don't find anything to mirror or image, I have downloaded the disk imager32 or whatever it is, but it can't find the file from anywhere so I didn't do it. However, the kali comes when I open the laptop, and the installation goes great mostly until the disk partitions. but doesn't matter which I've picked there, it keeps tell me following:

Partitionts) 1, 2 on /dev/sdb have been written, but we have been unable to inform the kernel of the change, probably because they are in use. As a use. You should reboot now before making further changes.

Then I click ignore, it gives:

Failed to create a file system. The efi file system creation in partition #1 of SCS14 (0,0,0) (sdb) failed.