Thread: Bluetooth not working!! Active: failed

Bluetooth not working!! Active: failed

Hi, I am writing to complain about my issue with bluetooth; which is very important to me.
    Firstly, this isn't my first time using Kali Linux and in previous versions the bluetooth seemed to work normally. However, in the latest version it doesn't.
    This is the terminal output when I type: /etc/init.d/bluetooth status:
    /etc/init.d/bluetooth status
    ? bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; disabled; vendor preset: disabled)
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2022-05-03 12:44:37 EET; 1min 34s ago
    Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)
    Main PID: 3836 (code=exited, status=226/NAMESPACE)
    CPU: 4ms

May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[1]: Starting Bluetooth service...
    May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[3836]: bluetooth.service: Failed to set up mount namespacing: /run/systemd/unit-root/var/lib/bluetooth: No such file or directory
    May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[3836]: bluetooth.service: Failed at step NAMESPACE spawning /usr/libexec/bluetooth/bluetoothd: No such file or directory
    May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[1]: bluetooth.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=226/NAMESPACE
    May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[1]: bluetooth.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    May 03 12:44:37 fsociety systemd[1]: Failed to start Bluetooth service.

I tried multiple times to install and reinstall Kali but the bluetooth issue is the same always.

Another terminal output when I try to start bluetooth:
    sudo service bluetooth start
    Job for bluetooth.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
    See "systemctl status bluetooth.service" and "journalctl -xeu bluetooth.service" for details.
    Please keep in mind that I installed: blueman, bluez, bluez-tools, bluetooth, rfkill.
    Thanks in advance.

There is two solutions to that problem.
    solution 1: (worked for me), reinstall bluez " sudo apt-get install bluez ?, from this post https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=274969 they said they have a problem that just fixed in bluez.
    solution 2 : (And make all the sense, because in the error mention that 2 directories doesn't exist then you just have to create it manually) , in here a treat that show that solution and talk about the problem https://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/c...ing_bluetooth/