ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint=OnePlus/OnePlus2/OnePlus2:6.0.1/MMB29M/1447858500:user/release-keys
[ro.lineage.version]: [16.0-20200418-NIGHTLY-oneplus2]
[ro.lineage.releasetype]: [NIGHTLY]

More properties are available if needed for the purpose of this query.
---
Hello darlings,

Firstly, thank you reason for providing such wonderful toys for us. These are precious things which we can use to **** up other people's computers. "Ethical" Hacking btw.

I, and am sure others, appreciate your efforts to port a distro which I use daily (since Backtrack, yes, **** the people who say "NO! NOT FOR DAILY! NAUGHTY! BILL GATES IS CRYING!") and love dearly. I use Kali everyday, for everything under the sun. I run a Plexserver and watch TV. I use Avidemux. I use Kdenlive. I can install printer-driver-all. I can do whatever the **** I want. And..."ethical hacking" btw with the cow, the cat, the hydra or hcxdumptools. All in a fraction of a second which Bill Gates uses. And when you hit "poweroff" it just turns off in less than a second; no shitty asking for save, no "FINISHING UPDATES FRIEND".

For porting this to mobile, Re4son will live forever.

Anyways, won't bore you. As you can see here, it mostly works fine, but does not retain the ability to capture packets, deauth, intercept EAPOL etc:

https://streamable.com/a3dhur

The Adapter listed is Qualcomm QCA6174. I assume that monitor mode is not possible with this adapter (at least at the moment, though I have seen threads on github where ZeroBeat and others were looking at kernel ioctl() system messages to determine if modifications were possible) so I tried attaching my AWUS036NHA by way of a USB-C OTG cable adapter.

The unit does not get power from the phone, I assumed this was the case. Is it possible to:

1) Use a AWUS036NHA or similar adapter with this phone, via OTG?
2) Do I need a y-cable and separate power supply in order for the adapter to work?
3) Will this be enough or should I just not bother?

I think that it is a lot more difficult to set up Nethunter for the purposes I imagined. It might be easier to get a raspberry pi + LCD. It's just a nice wallpaper at the moment.

Thanks for reading, for your time, attention and for porting the best + fastest distro in the wild wild west.