Hi, I wanted to do something with python and I had some errors so I decided to remove python and install it again. I didn't know that it was SO important for the system and I did sudo apt remove python3 and it deleted so many things. After a reboot my system got stuck after the login. So I did ctrl + alt + f5 and installed again python etc. Now when I boot and login it gets more time to appear the icons on desktop, the taskbar etc. I mean before the python uninstall when I putted my username and password and pressed login in some seconds everything used to appear. Now it takes a lot of time. But now when I use apt install to install something I get all these in my termnial ( I will leave a pastebin link because they are too much) I searched it on internet but no one had the same problem with me. I tried running sudo apt-get install -f (0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.), apt-get update --fix-missing (Reading package lists... Done), sudo apt-get dist-upgrade (0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.) and sudo dpkg --configure -a but they didn't do anything.
https://pastebin.com/QVSiXeTX