Thread: Nethunter 2022.2 not working on Ticwatch

Nethunter 2022.2 not working on Ticwatch

I had previously installed Nethunter on my Ticwatch Pro, and it worked fine. When trying to upgrade to 2022.2, no matter what I do I don't see nethunter after sideloading the Nethunter binary. Has anyone else had problems?

Yes...I just got a used Pro 2020 and tried the directions on the page (which are nothing like what is found in the actual folders/files) Had the same thing happen. The new zip image is also 1.73GB compared to the 2022.1 catfish zip which is 183MB. I got the older nethunter-2022.1-catfish-wearos-kalifs-nano.zip to install fine but gave up on the latest - nethunter-2022.2-ticwatchpro-wearos-kalifs-full.zip. Sad but I think their QA testing is lacking.

On a side note....where the heck is the Enter key in the Nethunter Terminal app? It's small as ***** as is....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by martialhax View Post
    where the heck is the Enter key in the Nethunter Terminal app?.
    I've been using Ctrl + m
    "Whatever happened to playing a hunch, Scully? The element of surprise, random acts of unpredictability? If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

Yup that works although kludgy lol...thanks. Really wish they had a better watch screen-compatible keyboard solution for the form factor like Hacker's Keyboard.

I just installed 2022.2b. After install, Nethunter still doesn't show up in apps. Is it just me? Is there some magic dust I need to sprinkle on my Ticwatch to get 2022.2b to work?

You also need to update Kali Linux

apt-get update
    apt-get -y full-update

You can also shorten the two steps in one step only with the following command:

apt-get update && apt-get -y full-upgrade

-

for earlier sound not working in fedora .. well you have to disable startup sound which are used in KDE . for second.....i think you post the output of cat /proc/pci