Thread: drm:vmw_host_log_printf vmwgfx Error Failed to send host log message Virtual Box Error

drm:vmw_host_log_printf vmwgfx Error Failed to send host log message Virtual Box Error

Hello everyone. I'm a new kali user. I watched and applied the videos in the link for the wifi card installation. Later on, kali in the virtual box was corrupted and won't open. I've been searching for 2 days and couldn't find a solution. I'm hard on myself.
    The error message header is :drm:vmw_host_log_printf vmwgfx Error Failed to send host log message

Link:https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-mount-usb-drive-on-kali-linux
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the same message. I changed my hard drive in Virualbox for my Kali from 45 to 250 gig. I went to Virtualbox > File > Virtual Media Manager> And after that I changed the slider to 250 gig and clicked on apply.
    After that I can`t start anymore my Kali machin anymore. Just get the blackscreen with "drm:vmw_host_log [vmwgfx]] \*ERROR\* Failed to send host log message"

What should I do? I can`t change the slider back to 45 gig anymore either.

Your running Kali ion a VM you will waste far more time trying to fix a broken install than it takes to delete the VM and simply recreate it and re install Kali on it